Sunday, February 21, 2010

Upcoming series - Hi Ted, meet Crohn's disease: Getting diagnosed

I've decided that I would like to share with you my own story of getting diagnosed, from the, well, "interesting" symptoms and doctor's visits to coming to terms with the news that I have a chronic condition that would subsequently change my everyday life. Getting diagnosed with Crohn's disease was a pretty defining moment in my life, and I think sharing my story with you has many benefits. So next Monday through Friday (March 1 - 5) I will be making daily posts in a series I'm calling Hi Ted, meet Crohn's disease: Getting diagnosed. The whole series of posts will cover topics including the symptoms, getting tests done, taking medication, entering remission, and experiencing relapse. All in all, I think my story will provide a fairly in-depth look at what it's like to really live with Crohn's disease and how it affects my daily life. I hope that you read them, learn from them, and enjoy them. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment