Thursday, March 25, 2010

Missing out

Unfortunately I will be missing out on the team run this weekend due to taking the MCAT. I'm really bummed about it, but I know that I'll be stressed enough as it is taking my exam Saturday. It's crazy because I'm sitting here with just one more day before my exam, and there's nothing else I can really do. I've gone through all the material multiple times, taken 8 full-length practice tests, and know about as much as there is possible to know about bio, physics, chem, and orgo. Plus, the large majority of the test consists of passages containing new information or experimental data and then having to draw conclusions from the new information. So more studying doesn't necessarily correlate with higher scores. Regardless, I'm looking forward to Saturday so I can take the exam and resume my normal life again! I can't wait for next week where I can get up in the morning and going for nice long runs as opposed to waking up and studying. That will be a nice welcomed change of pace.

So while I'll be missing out on the run this week, I'll be back in action starting on Monday! I'll also try to post on a more regular basis to keep you all up-to-date on my training, fundraising progress, and everything in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment