Monday, March 22, 2010

Music. It's my addiction. It's becoming a problem.

I love new music. My iTunes collection of over 8,000 songs can attest to that. I'm always on the lookout for new songs, new artists, and new styles. And when I say I listen to everything I mean I listen to everything. But now that spring is in the air I'm working on my Spring 2010 playlist. My most recent addition to my brand-spanking-new mix is "Colors" by The Pass. It's got a great beat to it, and plus every team I hear it I just want to grab my shoes and go out for a run. Listen to it here:


If you're always looking for new music like I am, or if you enjoy Pandora but kind of hate how they limit you to 40 hours of use each month or whatever it is, then check out thesixtyone. It's an online radio station that has a bunch of lesser-known artists (if they're known at all). But you can listen to radio stations by mood (smooth, party, crazy, mellow, etc.) and add your favorites to a playlist to keep track of the ones you love. Oh, and you can skip a song if you don't like it, which always happens from time to time like any radio station. My roommate who's always current on cool new music suggested it to me and now it's my go-to every morning when I'm getting ready for work, or when I come home and I'm cooking dinner.

And if you have any suggestions for my Spring 2010 playlist let me know! Feel free to feed my addiction by leaving me a comment, sending a message, writing on my wall, whatever! I'm always open to new suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment